ORDERING: NO MINUMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
Orders may be placed securely on line using our shopping cart, by Fax to 864-277-2456 or by phone 864-277-2450 or 1-800-868-2450.
Upon placing an online order, you will receive an acknowledgement of your order including product availability and ship date, followed by a shipment confirmation with tracking number. Orders that are received via fax will receive the same acknowledgements sent by fax.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
For your convenience, you can order online with your credit card in a safe and secure environment. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
We ship via UPS / FedEX or common carrier to anywhere in the United States or Canada
Air Compressor Orders greater than 400 lbs. qualify for free shipping via ground to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• ALL shipments are made from the manufacturer in good condition.
• All Air Compressors are shipped by the manufacturers selected carrier to the customer's BUSINESS LOADING DOCK ADDRESS.
• The customer receiving an Air Compressor or other product is responsible for INSPECTING equipment for freight damage prior to unloading.
The customer must be aware that he accepts the shipment in the condition for which he signs. The customer must make a notation as to the condition received indicating any exceptions to good condition. If signed clear, the shipment is accepted in good condition and therefore releases the freight company and the shipper of responsibility.
• IF SHIPPING DAMAGE IS DISCOVERED to the shipment (but no visible damage was noted to the shipping container) the customer should notify the FREIGHT COMPANY IMMEDIATELY so that a Concealed Damage Report may be executed. The shipping container must be saved for inspection by the freight carrier. Concealed damage claims are difficult to obtain when the damaged product/material has been on hand for an extended period. For this reason a thorough inspection should be made at the time of acceptance.
SPECIAL NOTE: Freight Damage DOES NOT constitute a Warranty Claim from the manufacturer.
The manufacturer receives reports of product freight damage from being dropped or tipped over during shipping, causing the following:
• Bent crankshaft
• Damaged after-cooler tubes
• Broken or missing pressure gauge, pressure switch, safety valve
• Damaged belt guards
• Broken fittings
Damages such as these from shipping cannot be covered by the manufacturer factory warranty. A Concealed Damage Report must be executed so a claim can be filed with the shipping carrier.
The customer should advise all receiving personnel to take extra care on inspection of any incoming shipments to avoid receiving concealed damage.
• The customer receiving an Air Compressor or other product is responsible for ALL UNLOADING at their business dock and for providing any personnel and equipment necessary for unloading.
We accept returns of all materials shipped from our stock and returned to us unused and in the original packaging, without a restocking fee. You only pay the freight back. If the return is due to our error, we pay the freight back. Request return authorization by email or call us at 1-800-868-2450. Large quantities or special ordered material may have handling fees imposed by our manufacturer.
CUSTOMER ORDERING ERROR:
Incorrect orders by a customer do not constitute a warranty claim.
Manufacturers and their authorized distributors shall not take responsibility for the cost of and/or shipping costs related to orders placed incorrectly by a customer.
Should the manufacturer make an error in shipping the incorrect product, I&M Industrials, Inc. will make every effort to work with the manufacturer/factory and customer to correct the shipping error and see that the customer receives what was originally ordered. Call 1-800-868-2450 should you receive an incorrect order.
All of our products come from reputable manufacturers. Their product warranties apply. Contact us to request product warranty information.
I&M Industrials, Inc. assumes no liability for the use of products that are available or sold on our web site. Information provided by I&M Industrials, Inc. and our suppliers is for users to make technically competent product selections. These products can be applied in a multitude of ways, and it is the sole responsibility of the user to select and apply the appropriate product, and use it in the appropriate way. I&M Industrials, Inc. will not be liable for any loss, damage or expenses of any kind arising from the use of our products, the improper use of our products or the inability to use our products. Please select your products with care and please call 1-800-868-2450 for technical questions. M-F 8:00 to 5:00 EST
Please contact us for any questions:
I&M Industrials, Inc.
Phone: Call 1-800-868-2450