Pressure Relief and Safety Valves, Condensate Drain Valves
Pressure Relief Valves, Safety Valves and Condensate Drain Valves, three important components in compressed air system, are available from I&M out of the Greenville SC warehouse for its clients in South Carolina and Augusta GA.
Pressure Relief Valves
Every compressed air system needs pressure relief devices for protection. We offer Kunkle, the industry leader. Valves should be sized according to environment and application.
Please contact us with you application.
Safety Valves from Spirax Sarco
- Transport valves upright and never lift them by the easing lever
- Safety valves should always be installed with the bonnet vertically upward
- Always set at least a 0.1 bar margin between blowdown pressure and system operating pressure to ensure tight shut off
- Always seal the valve against tampering. Sealing wire and a lead seal are most commonly used
- On steam systems always ensure that no condensate can collect on the upstream side of the valve disc
- Before first lifting an installed valve, always flush the system first. Dirt in the system can damage the valve seat
- For steam and gases the discharge pipework should rise, and for liquids it should fall. Rising discharge pipework must be drained
- Repairing, refurbishing and even resetting valves must be done only by authorized personnel
- To cut discharge noise use a large diameter discharge pipe or insulate it, but never insulate the safety valve itself
- Regularly use the lifting lever to ensure the valve opens and minimize the risk of corrosion of mating surfaces
Compressed Air Condensate Drain Valves
Timer drains are electrically operated units in which an adjustable timer periodically opens a valve to remove accumulated condensate. Timer drains are basic components used in most compressed air systems because they provide an inexpensive, reliable means of removing condensate without having to manually open drains' valves. Timer drains are used on filters, air receivers, air dryers, separators, aftercoolers, and other compressed air system components. All models are designed with solid-state controls for reliability. Several types of valves and timers are used to fit the customer's specific needs. We carry timer drains manufactured by ASCO, Domnick-Hunter, Posi-Drain, and Airtek.
Condensate Drain Valves by Drain-All
This model replaces the Model 1700 and includes Drain-All's patented "through port design" for more throughput capacity of solid debris. This is Drain-All's standard condensate trap in the line. It will fit most industrial applications and compressors up to approximately 1500 hp depending on the ambient conditions and other factors.
Part Number DH50-0LAAA
- Max Working Pressure 170PSIG
- ˝” Inlet/Outlet connections
A fully automatic, zero loss drain that requires no electricity. Translucent reservoir for visual assurance of operation. Ideal for Oil/Water Separators.
|Large 28 oz. capacity discharge||Ideal for most compressor installations|
|Isolated trigger assembly||Reliable design – unaffected by contaminants|
|Low profile||Fits in tight spots|
|Non clogging||Saves valuable air. Saves money|
|Translucent reservoir||Easy-to-see condensate level “Quick check”|
|Full port drain valve||Handles scale and rust without clogging|
|Fully pneumatic||No electricity required|
|Automatic design||Operates on demand|
The BekoMat is setting the standard for the compressed air condensate drain industry. These drains offer true zero air loss, Unaffected by dirt contamination, Safe for all condensate types, Fully automatic with monitor levels and an Integrated Alarm. Compressed air systems generate water continuously and therefore need a reliable drain system to remove the water generated by compression. Without properly operating drains, the best air dryer in the world will only cause you problems. If you find water in your compressed air lines, please give us a call. We can’t stop the generation of water, but we can remove it!
MAG-11 Auto Drain
The economical no-loss drain valve value. A MAG-11 drain valve gives you all the benefits of an expensive no loss drain valve in a dependable industrial design at a real reasonable price.
- No electricity required
- When the primary inlet is used no balancing line is required
- Automatic operation
- No loss drain -- No compressed air loss during operation
A float in the MAG-11s reservoir rises as condensate collects. Once 8 ounces are collected the valve opens. When the condensate finishes draining, magnetic force closes the valve. No timers to set or plug in. The MAG-11 operates automatically and does not waste any valuable compressed air.
For inquiries and quotes please contact us at 1-800-686-2450