I&M features Aircom and Gardner Denver piping components and system out of the Greenville SC warehouse for its clients in South Carolina and Augusta GA.
THE AIRCOM QUICK LINE system is
AIRCOM's latest development in the distribution of compressed air. It
has been designed as a flexible instrument that can be integrated with
all existing systems in the world and is able to meet all needs, even
in the most complex systems.
The unions in AIRCOM's QUICK LINE series can be coupled with aluminum pipes as well all other AIRCOM product ranges.
Quick to install, QUICK LINE still guarantees a perfect pneumatic seal, remarkable mechanical resistance and constant efficiency over time. Check out the AIRCOM QuickLine product brochure
Gardner Denver Quick-Lock Tubing
Gardner Denver Quick-Lock Tubing is a solid metal piping
system that provides superior strength with a lightweight design. The
nickel plated brass fittings and powder coated extruded aluminum pipe
provides a system that is easy to install, while ensuring high
performance and versatility.
- No requirement for welding
- No preventive checks or maintenance required
- Offers performance of traditional heavy steel piping at the cost of systems using plastics
- Revolutionary lock-and-seal design ensures a totally safe and leak-free structure for all applications
- Tubing designed for compressed air, inert gasses, vacuum, automotive, and manufacturing applications
For more details, please check the available brochure: Quick-Lock Tubing
For inquiries and quotes please contact us or simply use the form below: