Air Blowers for South Carolina and Augusta GA
Robuschi Low Pressure Compressors and Blowers
Robuschi is the international leader in the manufacturing of Lobe Blowers, Low-Pressure Screw Blowers, and Vacuum Pumps. For over 70 years Robuschi has been dedicated to professionalism to ensure constant technological improvements and innovation. Robuschi offers top quality and highly efficient products for today’s operators who pay great attention to power consumption and environmental impacts. The Robuschi product is an Oil-Free compression product offering many advantages for clean compressed air.
Many industrial sectors utilize low pressure air or blower applications, a few include:
Blowers: Low pressure 3 lobe rotary blower in cooled operation, with special coating and in stainless steel. Capacity up to 25.000 m│/h >
- Food Industry
- Paper Industry
- Cement Factories
- Thermo-Electric Power Stations
- Chemical & Petrochemicals
- Sugar Industry
- Pneumatic Transport
- Water Treatment
- Glass Industry
Now with the evolution of the Robuschi ROBOX, our products are Efficient, Silent, Simple, Compact, Flexible and Reliable. System cost can be reduced thanks to Optimization of Space, Operating Cost thanks to Low Energy Consumption, SENTINEL electronic controls and Ease of Maintenance. Unlike many Blowers on the market, the Robuschi is NOT a Throw-a-Way Blower, rather a long-life product with over 100,000 hours of operation expected.
When your application requires Low Pressure Air or Blower
- 28”Hg up to 36 psi
- Up to 6000+ CFM
- Motor Range: 2hp – 800hp
- Think Robuschi and I&M Industrials!
Elmo Rietschle Side Channel Blower Leading in Excellence
Some technologies are so good that it is hard to improve them. Side channel blower/vacuum from Elmo Rietschle are such an example. They have proven their reliability in service for many decades, performing flawlessly day in and day out with virtually no down time. Noise levels have been lower than that of most other vacuum pumps and compressors.
Side channel blowers are used for conveying gases and gas-air mixtures.
Elmo Rietschle Advantages at a glance:
- Reliable and built-to-last, virtually maintenance-free
- Robust yet light-weight
- For use worldwide (UL/CSA/IEC/EN approval)
- 50/60 Hz voltage range motors
- ATEX 94/9 EG
- Adjustable speed via external or integral converter
- The impellers in the G-Series machines are mounted directly on the motor shaft for contact-free compression. Maximum operational reliability, even at high differential pressures, is ensured by the arrangement of the bearings outside the compression chamber.
- The gas is taken in through the inlet. As it enters the side channel, the rotating impeller imparts velocity to the gas in the direction of rotation. Centrifugal force in the impeller blades accelerates the gas outward and the pressure increases.
- Every rotation adds kinetic energy, resulting in further increase of pressure along the side channel. The side channel narrows at the rotor, sweeping the gas off the impeller blades and discharging it through the outlet silencer where it exits the pump.
Vortron Air Power
Are you considering upgrading your existing compressed air blow-off system? Need more power or shorter cycle times? High-efficiency centrifugal blowers can provide energy savings as well as a performance upgrade to your existing compressed air blow-off system for substantially less than your current system’s operating costs.
Vortron’s AirPower™ line of compact centrifugal blowers promises to raise the bar for industrial blower performance. Flow and pressure not attainable with competitive single stage products are now easily achieved. Three models are available: the flagship Z40e, the ultra efficient X40, and the scrappy J70. Each are specialists in their own right and are aerodynamically optimized for meeting specific flow and pressure requirements. All are clean-sheet designs developed from the ground up to deliver best performance, best durability, and best efficiency available anywhere today. With peak isentropic efficiencies reaching 80%, no other compact blower product even comes close.
For inquiries and quotes please contact us or simply use the form below: